Imsto Arpeu Fcreeb (d. July 30, 2012) was a Dark Wizard, Demon and former Human Studies teacher of the National Magical Academy of Milkenshland. He died in the Mirror of Dreams Chambers in 2012 by Thomas Joshman.
He must of joined Samuel Petrellico after leaving his magical education, unless he broke out as Thomas Joshman, Timothy Woolustuc, Olivia Pardelfoff, Oswald Umegruff and Samuel Petrellico did, as he was featured on the list of Mirumorz's Army in 2014.
As Human Studies teacherEdit
- "He written complicated words like “Quiklegristus” and “Aeuer” but Tom known one thing he written, “Aquacackle”. Tom forgot so he asked Tim what it meant and Tim replied “Stugrust, that means I don’t know”"
- —One of Fcreeb's first year classes about a lamppost
Fcreeb was a fair Human Studies teacher, and Headmaster Percival Bendrist also kindly accepted him in the school even though he was a monstrous beast. Imsto was kind with all years but was secretly an evil person, gaining power for his dark Lord Mirumorz.
While he was on his quest to steal C.E.Q.'s prized Mirror of Dreams for his Master, he was stopped by Thomas Joshman in far underground chambers. It is unknown how he completed the death-threatening tasks to get there though.
Fcreeb was a short person, with neat light-brown hair and dull grey eyes. He wore curled shoes and a thick tie.
Personality and traitsEdit
Imsto was kind in public, with a loving and caring attitude topped with funny quotes; except in private, he worshiped his power-hungry Lord Mirumorz who tried to ressurrect himself at the time, and forcefully and successively killed Tom and Tim's three other friends.
Milkenshland studentsEditHe was kind and funny to the students of Milkenshland and done fun lessons with them, no matter which grade they were in and which gender they were.
He was an enemy to Thomas Joshman after the boy found out about the evil teacher's doing, setting Crinkers to kill him, abusing him to go into the Dark Forest where a dragon was, and finally leering him into the Underground Chambers to get murdered by the many puzzles.
Mirumorz and his armyEdit
Behind the ScenesEdit
- For some reason, in Mirror of Dreams, his name is set out as "IMSTO – Arpeu +=E) Fcreeb" instead of just "Imsto Arpeu Fcreeb". This might of been a part of Wizard Language (e.g. TIMOTHY - Herbert +=E) Woolustuc)
- Thomas Joshman and the Mirror of Dreams (First appearance)
- Thomas Joshman and the Stone of Immortality (Indirect mention)
- Thomas Joshman and the Tomb of the Government (Mentioned only)
- Thomas Joshman and the Secrets of Wizardry (Mentioned only)
|Headteachers||Learte Farlet | Inspon Wheeler | Arnold Fibbleyeck | Simon Siatere | Johnathan Bevolson | Percival Bendrist | Susan Roddle | Cedric Quelfree | Bob Kompson|
|Deputy Heads||Bob Kompson | Georgia Dagricle | Oliver Bendrist|
|Heads of House||Cedric Quelfree|
|Teaching Staff||Imsto Fcreeb | Diaboli Yavle | Patrick Nortons | Susan Roddle | John Elfratte] | Percival Bendrist | Cedric Quelfree | Wilfred Green | Ernie Darlsday | Hickory Hunk | Oswald Umegruff | Emerald Redruby | Madeline | Corklaje | Anderson | Fabell|
|Support Staff||Barmer | Emerald Redruby | Intor Arglenzt | Margaret June | Monroe|