- "My frog ate it, Miss Corklaje said that wizard frogs are very attracted to paper!"
- —Timothy Woolustuc making up an excuse about his homework
Miss Corklaje was a teacher at Milkenshland. Her subject or occupation in the school was unknown. Her first name has not been specified yet.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Timothy Woolustuc said, as an excuse, that his frog ate his homework because Miss Corklaje said that frogs are attracted to paper. After Tim said it, Tom quickly added a frog ate his homework too.
- She might have worked alongside Emerald Redruby to know about animals.
- Thomas Joshman and the Duel of Darkness (Mentioned only)
|Headteachers||Learte Farlet | Inspon Wheeler | Arnold Fibbleyeck | Simon Siatere | Johnathan Bevolson | Percival Bendrist | Susan Roddle | Cedric Quelfree | Bob Kompson|
|Deputy Heads||Bob Kompson | Georgia Dagricle | Oliver Bendrist|
|Heads of House||Cedric Quelfree|
|Teaching Staff||Imsto Fcreeb | Diaboli Yavle | Patrick Nortons | Susan Roddle | John Elfratte] | Percival Bendrist | Cedric Quelfree | Wilfred Green | Ernie Darlsday | Hickory Hunk | Oswald Umegruff | Emerald Redruby | Madeline | Corklaje | Anderson | Fabell|
|Support Staff||Barmer | Emerald Redruby | Intor Arglenzt | Margaret June | Monroe|