- "I loved her too, I loved you. I'm your uncle! Remember, Uncle Quelfree. She m-married a h-human, I h-hated humans in that t-t-ime. Look at me!"
- —Quelfree before his death.
|Wand||Rhinocerous Tusk, 47 centimetress|
|Birth and Death||October 23, 1980 (birth)|
|Job||Teacher at Milkenshland|
|Loyalty||*The National Magical Academy of Milkenshland|
|First Appearance||Thomas Joshman and the Mirror of Dreams|
Cedric Edgar "CEQ" Quelfree (b. October 23, 1980 d. April 1, 2017) was a wizard and spells teacher at The National Magical Academy of Milkenshland. He is a strict and unkind teacher and is avoided by people who aren't in Team 10. On the Milkenshland Parchment, he is named Ceqo, due to his initial nickname, CEQ.
Cedric was bullied by his three older brothers and teased of not knowing how to play Fobull. When he told his mother she gave him a letter telling Quelfree that he was accepted into the National Magical Academy of Milkenshland.
First YearEditCedric met Ebony Joshman on the Milkenshland Plane, and then the daring Harold ForHenry and shy John Elfratte. They all became best friends, until later on.
Later in his Milkenshland years, he was girlfriends with Ebony and then witnessed Morgan Steel get killed by Samuel Petrellico. Ebony got scared and hugged Cedric, he reacted by calling her a utarix brain, and then he started getting bullied again by his friends.
In an unknown building, Mirumorz interrogated Quelfree about the death of Bendrist, and lost his temper, eventually killing him and leaving. Tom and Tim then came and Quelfree gave Thomas his memories.
Quelfree was said to have shoulder-length brown hair and a frown all the time. He had pure brown eyes and kind-of-white teeth.
When he was younger he had "stringy brown hair" and sweet, smooth skin.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "Quelfree, the strict, unkind teacher was standing staring in the corner of the hall looking at the "stupid foolish people" dancing to the beat"
- —Quelfree in 2012
Cedric Quelfree was always known as a "strict, unkind teacher" but before his death, he revealed to Thomas Joshman his kindness side.
- Duelling: Quelfree is an exceptionally good duellist, as shown when he "lost the hood" sometimes and threatened to kill someone. As shown when he bursted rude Thomas Joshman out of the Dungeon Cupboard.
- Love: Cedric had huge love for Ebony Joshman, he even still loved her after he wrote a letter to her which contained the "peace treaty being ripped".
According to Donut4, Quelfree used to be husband of Mahognic Farlingson, Ebony Joshman's sister, in order to be related to Ebony. Then he killed Mahognic, but he was still uncle of Thomas Joshman. He possibly done this around 2002 in order to be Thomas Joshman's uncle.
Quelfree's brothers were as mean as mean could be to him, and bullied him of not knowing how to play Fobull. They were most likely wizards as they knew about the sport, but it is unknown which school they went to because it came to Quelfree as a shock when he found out about Milkenshland
Samuel PetrellicoEditSamuel Petrellico, a.k.a. Mirumorz, was the darkest wizard of the times. Quelfree spied on him for Bendrist's orders and then, unfortunately, in the end, to gain the dark wizard's trust, he had to murder Bendrist.
Cedric had a horrible relationship with Thomas Joshman until before his death, when he admitted his memories to Tom (in blood).
Cedric is a variation of the Saxon king Cerdic.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Quelfree was said as Potions teacher in the first book, in the future books he is Spells teacher.
- It is quite ridiculous as Ebony didn't talk to him for years just because he lost his temper.
- Quelfree couldn't of been in his older years when Petrellico left school, as he was sorted in 1971 and Samuel Petrellico's fourth grade was in 1971 too.
- Thomas Joshman and the Mirror of Dreams (First appearance)
- Thomas Joshman and the Duel of Darkness
- Thomas Joshman and the Stone of Immortality
- Thomas Joshman and the Tomb of the Government
- Thomas Joshman and the Secrets of Wizardry
- Thomas Joshman and the Quest to Death
|Headteachers||Learte Farlet | Inspon Wheeler | Arnold Fibbleyeck | Simon Siatere | Johnathan Bevolson | Percival Bendrist | Susan Roddle | Cedric Quelfree | Bob Kompson|
|Deputy Heads||Bob Kompson | Georgia Dagricle | Oliver Bendrist|
|Heads of House||Cedric Quelfree|
|Teaching Staff||Imsto Fcreeb | Diaboli Yavle | Patrick Nortons | Susan Roddle | John Elfratte] | Percival Bendrist | Cedric Quelfree | Wilfred Green | Ernie Darlsday | Hickory Hunk | Oswald Umegruff | Emerald Redruby | Madeline | Corklaje | Anderson | Fabell|
|Support Staff||Barmer | Emerald Redruby | Intor Arglenzt | Margaret June | Monroe|